Our book list has been compiled to help you learn why network marketing is the most empowering, ethical, personal-growth-oriented, and creative form of business ever created for ordinary people. No kidding.
When you combine a company of such integrity and stability as we have in Young Living, with products of such genuine value as we have in our oils and oil products, and add a compensation plan that rewards Distributors generously and fairly for marketing them to others, both at the beginning and for the long term, you have a solid, trustable vehicle to achieve any degree of prosperity you wish….certainly to the point of getting out of the rat race--the only limit is the one you set for yourself!
The next step is to learn. Learn with the help of your devoted upline members to do the simple but challenging business of reaching out to other people to share with them the opportunity of a lifetime!
Learning means a lot of things, including reading. These books will help to inspire and instruct you. They are worth money in the bank if you read them and heed their excellent advice. It is in no way meant to be a comprehensive list, but it covers the basics and can give you a better understanding of the dynamics and demands of building your own business. With that, you will be able to decide with much greater clarity if network marketing really is for you.
Below you will find two lists of books. The first is a collection of books published in the last few years, with fresh insights reflecting how the Network Marketing industry has matured. The second is a list of books that are older, but while perhaps pre-dating some of today's tips and tricks, contains solid, time-tested understanding about the unchanging fundamentals of becoming successful working at home and building a successful network marketing business.
Here's to your success!
BOOKS - Recent Titles
1. Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional, by Eric Worre. This insightful and practical book provides both an overview of and detailed instruction in the skills required to succeed in network marketing --- not by luck, but by training and practice. Written by a highly successful network marketing professional and trainer, it's a best seller for good reason. Highly recommended.
2. Rock Your Network Marketing Business: How to Become a Network Marketing Rock Star, by Sarah Robbins. Learn from someone who had very little to start with, including very little time, who went on to build a powerful, lucrative business in ways that do not require spending money, and which honor above all your personal values, ethics, and genuine desire to help people.
3. The Four Year Career, by Richard Bliss Brooke. Really do the math and appreciate the power of the network marketing business method, and why and how you can maximize your effectiveness by focusing on just four principle team members and teaching them to do the same.
4. The Business of the 21st Century, by Robert Kiyosaki. Not so much for how to build a business, but to gain confidence in network marketing by reading why one of the most globally studied business authors ("Rich Dad, Poor Dad") recommends network marketing as a vehicle for building wealth with a powerful ethical base built in.
5. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Network Marketing Professionals, by Stephen R. Covey (via Kindle). Get encouragement from another world renowned author about how the right mindset and habits can uplift your life, and how it already has for exemplary people in the business -- in just 37 pages for $1.99 on Amazon!
6. The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness, by Jeff Olson and John David Mann. For something like muscle building if you tend to be hesitant or undisciplined in building your business, where the power of committing to small amounts of activity every day can deliver huge returns.
Many other books, DVDs, CDs and online webinars can be found with just a few minutes research online. But, not all are worth the money. The books suggested here are a great way to start.
BOOKS - Older Titles
1. Wave 4 books, by Richard Poe. For the history of MLM and some insights on how it's been changed with the development of the internet and digital media:
2. Being the Best You Can Be in MLM, by John Kalench. Published in the ancient days of 1991, you could easily start here for the heart and soul of what network marketing is all about.
3. Your First Year in Network Marketing, by Mark and Renee Yarnell. A powerful, take-no-prisoners guide for the most pro-active and aggressive business builders. This book is used as a textbook by over 100 network marketing companies.
4. The Business School - For People Who Like Helping People, by Robert Kiyosaki, famed millionaire and author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and outspoken advocate of network marketing. This book explains in personal and down-to-earth detail why network marketing offers you an opportunity not only for financial freedom, but profound personal growth as well. If you have the tiniest doubt that network marketing is a real and reliable path to developing wealth, read this book right now! Use it as a business-building tool as well as for daily inspiration!
5. Endless Referrals, by Bob Burg. This book gives you the simplest, most useable principle to make selling actually not like selling. It's all about the simple fact that people buy things from people that they know, like, and trust. If anyone feels that way about you, they might want to try the essential oils that you value so highly. Very practical and reassuring about building a business from scratch.
All the above are available through Amazon.com.
© copyright 2002-2017 younglivingworld.com